LEARN THE BASICS OF INTERIOR PAINTING
Today more and more people are painting themselves and it can be fun and rewarding; it will be a breeze after learning the tricks and secretes from a professional painter.
In eight short hours we can teach you to paint your own walls and trim so well your family and friends will think you hired a professional paint company.
What comes with the course and what will I achieve?
- Eight-hours of one on one, hands on painting with one of our professional painters.
- Our painter instructor comes with all tools and equipment to demonstrate and teach you how to professionally prepare and paint your walls.
- Three gallons of 100% acrylic interior paint, your choice of color, eggshell finish.
- One average size room will be completely painted (walls and baseboards only)
- Written Step-by-Step basic paint syllabus to refer to when needed. (yours to keep)
- You will have the knowledge and ability to continue painting the rest of your rooms.
- You will save money, have fun and learn a valuable skill by doing it yourself.
What does the course cost? $600.00
Optional: (Tool package) $150.00
Tool package (new and yours to keep)
- Spackle knife (6” blade)
- Putty Knife (1.5’ blade)
- 5 in 1 utility knife
- (2) 5-gallon plastic bucket
- (1) Strainer Bag
- (1) 2-gallon plastic bucket
- Paint roller screen
- Drop cloth (runner 3’x 12’)
- Paint brush (3” angle)
- 9” roller handle and roller sleeve
- 6’ roller pole
- Caulking gun
- Masking machine
- Sundries (tape, masking paper, caulking, sandpaper etc). Sundries cannot be reused.
Contact us today to set up your appointment. 947-3333