Sometimes, you just need a small job done; a bedroom or two, a bath or high entry walls, yes even some touch-up painting. Projects you might think are just too small or costly for a professional paint contractor.
We do small jobs with the same Professional Service and Quality Workmanship we provide with any size job. Our Professional Painters accomplish a lot in a short time, they are experienced, and they arrive with the right tools to get your job done.
Small jobs can be scheduled over the phone and in most cases completed the following day.
Our Minimum small job Cost: $495.00 – which covers the following:
- Labor for 8-hours from one (1) professional painter.
- Our painter brings professional tools and equipment designed for the job.
- Items required to protect your home and furnishings such as masking paper, masking tape and plastic for covering.
- Liability & Comp Insurance to protect you, your home and our employees.
Additional cost if needed:
- Paint, primers, etc. (If we purchase them for you). You will receive our discounted price on all items.
- Additional hours greater than (8) is prorated at $65.00 per.
- Equipment required to reach heights above 25′, and or scaffolding.
- Payments on small jobs are paid before start date, if the job runs over the 8-hours allotment we can take remaining payment when job completes.
- The initial payment of $495.00 is non refundable.
- Credit or debit card payments are subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
Call for more details 702 947-3333